Explore similar Bible verses on Zechariah 1:6 in English Standard Version
"But my words and my statutes, which I commanded my servants the prophets, did they not overtake your fathers? So they repented and said, ‘As the Lord of hosts purposed to deal with us for our ways and deeds, so has he dealt with us.’”"
- De 28:2 And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God.
- De 28:15 “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
- Isa 40:8 The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
- La 2:17 The Lord has done what he purposed; he has carried out his word, which he commanded long ago; he has thrown down without pity; he has made the enemy rejoice over you and exalted the might of your foes.
- Eze 36:31 Then you will remember your evil ways, and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves for your iniquities and your abominations.
- Da 9:6 We have not listened to your servants the prophets, who spoke in your name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.
- Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.