Explore similar Bible verses on Zechariah 1:12 in English Standard Version
"Then the angel of the Lord said, ‘O Lord of hosts, how long will you have no mercy on Jerusalem and the cities of Judah, against which you have been angry these seventy years?’"
- Ps 80:4 O Lord God of hosts, how long will you be angry with your people’s prayers?
- Ps 89:46 How long, O Lord? Will you hide yourself forever? How long will your wrath burn like fire?
- Ps 102:13 You will arise and have pity on Zion; it is the time to favor her; the appointed time has come.
- Jer 25:11 This whole land shall become a ruin and a waste, and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.
- Jer 29:10 “For thus says the Lord: When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will visit you, and I will fulfill to you my promise and bring you back to this place.
- Hab 2:6 Shall not all these take up their taunt against him, with scoffing and riddles for him, and say, “Woe to him who heaps up what is not his own— for how long?— and loads himself with pledges!”
- Zec 1:9 Then I said, ‘What are these, my lord?’ The angel who talked with me said to me, ‘I will show you what they are.’
- Zec 7:5 “Say to all the people of the land and the priests, ‘When you fasted and mourned in the fifth month and in the seventh, for these seventy years, was it for me that you fasted?
- Re 6:10 They cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before you will judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”