Explore similar Bible verses on Titus 2:8 in English Standard Version
"and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us."
- Ne 5:9 So I said, “The thing that you are doing is not good. Ought you not to walk in the fear of our God to prevent the taunts of the nations our enemies?
- 1Ti 5:14 So I would have younger widows marry, bear children, manage their households, and give the adversary no occasion for slander.
- 1Ti 6:3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness,
- 1Pe 2:12 Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation.
- 1Pe 3:16 having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame.