Explore similar Bible verses on Titus 2:12 in English Standard Version
"training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age,"
- Ac 24:25 And as he reasoned about righteousness and self-control and the coming judgment, Felix was alarmed and said, “Go away for the present. When I get an opportunity I will summon you.”
- 1Ti 6:17 As for the rich in this present age, charge them not to be haughty, nor to set their hopes on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly provides us with everything to enjoy.
- 2Ti 3:12 Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,
- 2Ti 4:10 For Demas, in love with this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica. Crescens has gone to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
- 1Pe 4:2 so as to live for the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for human passions but for the will of God.
- 1Jo 2:16 For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world.