Explore similar Bible verses on Song of Solomon 1:7 in English Standard Version
"Tell me, you whom my soul loves, where you pasture your flock, where you make it lie down at noon; for why should I be like one who veils herself beside the flocks of your companions?"
- Ps 23:1 A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- So 2:16 My beloved is mine, and I am his; he grazes among the lilies.
- So 3:1 On my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loves; I sought him, but found him not.
- So 6:3 I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine; he grazes among the lilies.
- So 8:13 He: O you who dwell in the gardens, with companions listening for your voice; let me hear it.
- Isa 13:20 It will never be inhabited or lived in for all generations; no Arab will pitch his tent there; no shepherds will make their flocks lie down there.
- Jer 33:12 “Thus says the Lord of hosts: In this place that is waste, without man or beast, and in all of its cities, there shall again be habitations of shepherds resting their flocks.
- Eze 34:14 I will feed them with good pasture, and on the mountain heights of Israel shall be their grazing land. There they shall lie down in good grazing land, and on rich pasture they shall feed on the mountains of Israel.