Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 9:4 in English Standard Version
"They are Israelites, and to them belong the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the worship, and the promises."
- Ge 17:2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly.”
- Ex 4:22 Then you shall say to Pharaoh, ‘Thus says the Lord, Israel is my firstborn son,
- Ex 40:34 Then the cloud covered the tent of meeting, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.
- De 4:14 And the Lord commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and rules, that you might do them in the land that you are going over to possess.
- De 29:14 It is not with you alone that I am making this sworn covenant,
- 1Sa 4:21 And she named the child Ichabod, saying, “The glory has departed from Israel!” because the ark of God had been captured and because of her father-in-law and her husband.
- 1Ki 8:11 so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord.
- Ps 147:19 He declares his word to Jacob, his statutes and rules to Israel.
- Joh 4:22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
- Ac 13:32 And we bring you the good news that what God promised to the fathers,
- Ro 2:28 For no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical.
- Ro 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
- Ro 9:6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,
- Ro 12:1 I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
- Ga 4:24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar.
- Ga 6:16 And as for all who walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.
- Eph 2:12 remember that you were at that time separated from Christ, alienated from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
- Heb 9:1 Now even the first covenant had regulations for worship and an earthly place of holiness.