Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 9:30 in English Standard Version
"What shall we say, then? That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is, a righteousness that is by faith;"
- Ro 1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”
- Ro 3:21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—
- Ro 10:6 But the righteousness based on faith says, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’” (that is, to bring Christ down)
- Ro 10:20 Then Isaiah is so bold as to say, “I have been found by those who did not seek me; I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.”
- Ga 2:16 yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.
- Ga 3:24 So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith.
- Php 3:9 and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—
- Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned by God concerning events as yet unseen, in reverent fear constructed an ark for the saving of his household. By this he condemned the world and became an heir of the righteousness that comes by faith.