Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 8:27 in English Standard Version
"And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God."
- 1Sa 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
- 1Ch 28:9 “And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever.
- Pr 15:11 Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the Lord; how much more the hearts of the children of man!
- Pr 17:3 The crucible is for silver, and the furnace is for gold, and the Lord tests hearts.
- Jer 11:20 But, O Lord of hosts, who judges righteously, who tests the heart and the mind, let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you have I committed my cause.
- Jer 17:10 “I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
- Lu 16:15 And he said to them, “You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
- Ro 8:6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
- Ro 8:34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
- 1Th 2:4 but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts.
- 1Jo 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.