Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 7:4 in English Standard Version
"Likewise, my brothers, you also have died to the law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to him who has been raised from the dead, in order that we may bear fruit for God."
- Ro 6:2 By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?
- Ro 6:22 But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life.
- Ro 7:6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.
- Ro 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.
- Ga 2:19 For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God.
- Ga 5:18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
- Ga 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Eph 2:15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace,
- Eph 2:16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility.
- Eph 5:9 (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true),
- Col 1:22 he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him,
- Col 2:14 by canceling the record of debt that stood against us with its legal demands. This he set aside, nailing it to the cross.