Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 6:4 in English Standard Version
"We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life."
- Joh 11:40 Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?”
- Ac 2:24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.
- Ro 6:9 We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.
- Ro 7:6 But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.
- Ro 8:11 If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.
- 2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
- 2Co 13:4 For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God.
- Ga 6:15 For neither circumcision counts for anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation.
- Eph 4:23 and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds,
- Col 2:12 having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.
- Col 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.