Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 6:21 in English Standard Version
"But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death."
- Pr 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.
- Jer 12:13 They have sown wheat and have reaped thorns; they have tired themselves out but profit nothing. They shall be ashamed of their harvests because of the fierce anger of the Lord.”
- Ro 1:32 Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
- Ro 7:5 For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the law, were at work in our members to bear fruit for death.
- Ro 8:6 For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.
- Ro 8:13 For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
- 2Co 4:2 But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God’s word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone’s conscience in the sight of God.
- Ga 6:8 For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.