Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 3:27 in English Standard Version
"Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith."
- Ac 13:39 and by him everyone who believes is freed from everything from which you could not be freed by the law of Moses.
- Ro 2:17 But if you call yourself a Jew and rely on the law and boast in God
- Ro 2:23 You who boast in the law dishonor God by breaking the law.
- Ro 4:2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.
- 1Co 1:29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.
- Eph 2:9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
- 2Ti 1:9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,