Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 1:32 in English Standard Version
"Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them."
- Lu 11:48 So you are witnesses and you consent to the deeds of your fathers, for they killed them, and you build their tombs.
- Ac 8:1 And Saul approved of his execution. And there arose on that day a great persecution against the church in Jerusalem, and they were all scattered throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.
- Ac 22:20 And when the blood of Stephen your witness was being shed, I myself was standing by and approving and watching over the garments of those who killed him.’
- Ro 2:26 So, if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precepts of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision?
- Ro 6:21 But what fruit were you getting at that time from the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.
- Ro 8:4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
- 1Co 13:6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
- 2Th 2:12 in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.