Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 1:16 in English Standard Version
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek."
- Ps 40:9 I have told the glad news of deliverance in the great congregation; behold, I have not restrained my lips, as you know, O Lord.
- Mr 7:26 Now the woman was a Gentile, a Syrophoenician by birth. And she begged him to cast the demon out of her daughter.
- Mr 8:38 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of Man also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
- Joh 7:35 The Jews said to one another, “Where does this man intend to go that we will not find him? Does he intend to go to the Dispersion among the Greeks and teach the Greeks?
- Ac 3:26 God, having raised up his servant, sent him to you first, to bless you by turning every one of you from your wickedness.”
- Ro 2:9 There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek,
- 1Co 1:18 For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
- 1Co 1:24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.