Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 16:25 in English Standard Version
"Now to him who is able to strengthen you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery that was kept secret for long ages"
- Ro 2:16 on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.
- 1Co 2:1 And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of God with lofty speech or wisdom.
- 1Co 2:7 But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glory.
- 1Co 4:1 This is how one should regard us, as servants of Christ and stewards of the mysteries of God.
- Eph 1:9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ
- Eph 3:3 how the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly.
- Eph 3:20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
- Eph 5:32 This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church.
- Eph 6:19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel,
- 2Ti 1:9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began,
- Tit 1:2 in hope of eternal life, which God, who never lies, promised before the ages began
- Jud 1:24 Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy,