Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 13:8 in English Standard Version
"Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law."
- Le 19:13 “You shall not oppress your neighbor or rob him. The wages of a hired worker shall not remain with you all night until the morning.
- Pr 3:27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
- Mt 22:40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
- Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
- Ro 13:10 Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
- Col 3:14 And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.