Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 12:3 in English Standard Version
"For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned."
- Ro 1:5 through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of his name among all the nations,
- Ro 11:20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear.
- Ro 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight.
- 1Co 7:17 Only let each person lead the life that the Lord has assigned to him, and to which God has called him. This is my rule in all the churches.
- Eph 4:7 But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.