Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 12:16 in English Standard Version
"Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
- Ps 131:1 A Song of Ascents. Of David. O Lord, my heart is not lifted up; my eyes are not raised too high; I do not occupy myself with things too great and too marvelous for me.
- Pr 3:7 Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
- Jer 45:5 And do you seek great things for yourself? Seek them not, for behold, I am bringing disaster upon all flesh, declares the Lord. But I will give you your life as a prize of war in all places to which you may go.”
- Ro 11:25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
- Ro 12:3 For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.
- Ro 15:5 May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus,
- 2Co 13:11 Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.
- Php 2:2 complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
- Php 4:2 I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the Lord.
- 1Pe 3:8 Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind.