Explore similar Bible verses on Romans 12:13 in English Standard Version
"Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality."
- Mt 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
- Ro 15:25 At present, however, I am going to Jerusalem bringing aid to the saints.
- 1Co 16:1 Now concerning the collection for the saints: as I directed the churches of Galatia, so you also are to do.
- 1Co 16:15 Now I urge you, brothers—you know that the household of Stephanas were the first converts in Achaia, and that they have devoted themselves to the service of the saints—
- 2Co 9:1 Now it is superfluous for me to write to you about the ministry for the saints,
- 2Co 9:12 For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God.
- 1Ti 6:18 They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share,
- Heb 6:10 For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.
- Heb 13:16 Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God.