Explore similar Bible verses on Revelation 22:16 in English Standard Version
"“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.”"
- Nu 24:17 I see him, but not now; I behold him, but not near: a star shall come out of Jacob, and a scepter shall rise out of Israel; it shall crush the forehead of Moab and break down all the sons of Sheth.
- Isa 60:3 And nations shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
- Mt 1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.
- Mt 2:2 saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
- Re 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,
- Re 1:4 John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne,
- Re 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.
- Re 5:5 And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”