Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 97:10 in English Standard Version
"O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked."
- Ps 30:4 Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name.
- Ps 31:23 Love the Lord, all you his saints! The Lord preserves the faithful but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride.
- Ps 34:14 Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
- Ps 37:28 For the Lord loves justice; he will not forsake his saints. They are preserved forever, but the children of the wicked shall be cut off.
- Ps 121:4 Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
- Ps 145:20 The Lord preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
- Pr 2:8 guarding the paths of justice and watching over the way of his saints.
- Pr 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.
- Da 3:28 Nebuchadnezzar answered and said, “Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who has sent his angel and delivered his servants, who trusted in him, and set aside the king’s command, and yielded up their bodies rather than serve and worship any god except their own God.
- Da 6:27 He delivers and rescues; he works signs and wonders in heaven and on earth, he who has saved Daniel from the power of the lions.”
- Am 5:15 Hate evil, and love good, and establish justice in the gate; it may be that the Lord, the God of hosts, will be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.
- Ac 12:11 When Peter came to himself, he said, “Now I am sure that the Lord has sent his angel and rescued me from the hand of Herod and from all that the Jewish people were expecting.”
- Ro 12:9 Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.