Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 8:4 in English Standard Version
"what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?"
- Ge 8:1 But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided.
- Ge 21:1 The Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did to Sarah as he had promised.
- Ge 50:24 And Joseph said to his brothers, “I am about to die, but God will visit you and bring you up out of this land to the land that he swore to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.”
- Job 7:17 What is man, that you make so much of him, and that you set your heart on him,
- Job 25:6 how much less man, who is a maggot, and the son of man, who is a worm!”
- Ps 65:9 You visit the earth and water it; you greatly enrich it; the river of God is full of water; you provide their grain, for so you have prepared it.
- Ps 80:17 But let your hand be on the man of your right hand, the son of man whom you have made strong for yourself!
- Ps 144:3 O Lord, what is man that you regard him, or the son of man that you think of him?
- Heb 2:6 It has been testified somewhere, “What is man, that you are mindful of him, or the son of man, that you care for him?