Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 89:3 in English Standard Version
"You have said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one; I have sworn to David my servant:"
- 2Sa 7:8 Now, therefore, thus you shall say to my servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, that you should be prince over my people Israel.
- 1Ki 8:16 ‘Since the day that I brought my people Israel out of Egypt, I chose no city out of all the tribes of Israel in which to build a house, that my name might be there. But I chose David to be over my people Israel.’
- 1Ch 17:7 Now, therefore, thus shall you say to my servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, I took you from the pasture, from following the sheep, to be prince over my people Israel,
- Ps 89:19 Of old you spoke in a vision to your godly one, and said: “I have granted help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people.
- Ps 89:28 My steadfast love I will keep for him forever, and my covenant will stand firm for him.
- Ps 89:34 I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth from my lips.
- Ps 89:35 Once for all I have sworn by my holiness; I will not lie to David.
- Ps 89:39 You have renounced the covenant with your servant; you have defiled his crown in the dust.
- Ps 89:49 Lord, where is your steadfast love of old, which by your faithfulness you swore to David?
- Ps 132:11 The Lord swore to David a sure oath from which he will not turn back: “One of the sons of your body I will set on your throne.
- Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen, in whom my soul delights; I have put my Spirit upon him; he will bring forth justice to the nations.
- Jer 33:17 “For thus says the Lord: David shall never lack a man to sit on the throne of the house of Israel,