Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 81:7 in English Standard Version
"In distress you called, and I delivered you; I answered you in the secret place of thunder; I tested you at the waters of Meribah."
- Ex 2:23 During those many days the king of Egypt died, and the people of Israel groaned because of their slavery and cried out for help. Their cry for rescue from slavery came up to God.
- Ex 14:10 When Pharaoh drew near, the people of Israel lifted up their eyes, and behold, the Egyptians were marching after them, and they feared greatly. And the people of Israel cried out to the Lord.
- Ex 17:7 And he called the name of the place Massah and Meribah, because of the quarreling of the people of Israel, and because they tested the Lord by saying, “Is the Lord among us or not?”
- Ex 19:19 And as the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him in thunder.
- Nu 20:13 These are the waters of Meribah, where the people of Israel quarreled with the Lord, and through them he showed himself holy.
- Ps 18:11 He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him, thick clouds dark with water.
- Ps 50:15 and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.”