Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 81:12 in English Standard Version
"So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts, to follow their own counsels."
- De 29:19 one who, when he hears the words of this sworn covenant, blesses himself in his heart, saying, ‘I shall be safe, though I walk in the stubbornness of my heart.’ This will lead to the sweeping away of moist and dry alike.
- Job 8:4 If your children have sinned against him, he has delivered them into the hand of their transgression.
- Ps 106:43 Many times he delivered them, but they were rebellious in their purposes and were brought low through their iniquity.
- Jer 7:24 But they did not obey or incline their ear, but walked in their own counsels and the stubbornness of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward.
- Mic 6:16 For you have kept the statutes of Omri, and all the works of the house of Ahab; and you have walked in their counsels, that I may make you a desolation, and your inhabitants a hissing; so you shall bear the scorn of my people.”
- Ac 7:42 But God turned away and gave them over to worship the host of heaven, as it is written in the book of the prophets: “‘Did you bring to me slain beasts and sacrifices, during the forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel?
- Ac 14:16 In past generations he allowed all the nations to walk in their own ways.
- Ro 1:24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
- Ro 1:26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;