Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 80:1 in English Standard Version
"To the choirmaster: according to Lilies. A Testimony. Of Asaph, a Psalm. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, you who lead Joseph like a flock. You who are enthroned upon the cherubim, shine forth."
- Ex 25:22 There I will meet with you, and from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim that are on the ark of the testimony, I will speak with you about all that I will give you in commandment for the people of Israel.
- 1Sa 4:4 So the people sent to Shiloh and brought from there the ark of the covenant of the Lord of hosts, who is enthroned on the cherubim. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.
- 2Sa 6:2 And David arose and went with all the people who were with him from Baale-judah to bring up from there the ark of God, which is called by the name of the Lord of hosts who sits enthroned on the cherubim.
- Ps 50:1 A Psalm of Asaph. The Mighty One, God the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.
- Ps 50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth.
- Ps 60:1 To the choirmaster: according to Shushan Eduth. A Miktam of David; for instruction; when he strove with Aram-naharaim and with Aram-zobah, and when Joab on his return struck down twelve thousand of Edom in the Valley of Salt. O God, you have rejected us, broken our defenses; you have been angry; oh, restore us.
- Ps 77:20 You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.
- Ps 78:67 He rejected the tent of Joseph; he did not choose the tribe of Ephraim,
- Ps 81:5 He made it a decree in Joseph when he went out over the land of Egypt. I hear a language I had not known:
- Ps 95:7 For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today, if you hear his voice,
- Ps 99:1 The Lord reigns; let the peoples tremble! He sits enthroned upon the cherubim; let the earth quake!