Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 74:9 in English Standard Version
"We do not see our signs; there is no longer any prophet, and there is none among us who knows how long."
- 1Sa 3:1 Now the boy Samuel was ministering to the Lord in the presence of Eli. And the word of the Lord was rare in those days; there was no frequent vision.
- Ps 74:4 Your foes have roared in the midst of your meeting place; they set up their own signs for signs.
- La 2:9 Her gates have sunk into the ground; he has ruined and broken her bars; her king and princes are among the nations; the law is no more, and her prophets find no vision from the Lord.
- Eze 7:26 Disaster comes upon disaster; rumor follows rumor. They seek a vision from the prophet, while the law perishes from the priest and counsel from the elders.
- Am 8:11 “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord God, “when I will send a famine on the land— not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord.