Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 74:7 in English Standard Version
"They set your sanctuary on fire; they profaned the dwelling place of your name, bringing it down to the ground."
- 2Ki 25:9 And he burned the house of the Lord and the king’s house and all the houses of Jerusalem; every great house he burned down.
- Ps 26:8 O Lord, I love the habitation of your house and the place where your glory dwells.
- Ps 79:1 A Psalm of Asaph. O God, the nations have come into your inheritance; they have defiled your holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
- Ps 89:39 You have renounced the covenant with your servant; you have defiled his crown in the dust.
- La 2:2 The Lord has swallowed up without mercy all the habitations of Jacob; in his wrath he has broken down the strongholds of the daughter of Judah; he has brought down to the ground in dishonor the kingdom and its rulers.