Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 74:18 in English Standard Version
"Remember this, O Lord, how the enemy scoffs, and a foolish people reviles your name."
- De 32:6 Do you thus repay the Lord, you foolish and senseless people? Is not he your father, who created you, who made you and established you?
- Ps 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions. Do not make me the scorn of the fool!
- Ps 74:2 Remember your congregation, which you have purchased of old, which you have redeemed to be the tribe of your heritage! Remember Mount Zion, where you have dwelt.
- Ps 74:22 Arise, O God, defend your cause; remember how the foolish scoff at you all the day!
- Ps 89:50 Remember, O Lord, how your servants are mocked, and how I bear in my heart the insults of all the many nations,
- Re 16:19 The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell, and God remembered Babylon the great, to make her drain the cup of the wine of the fury of his wrath.
- Re 18:5 for her sins are heaped high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.