Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 74:15 in English Standard Version
"You split open springs and brooks; you dried up ever-flowing streams."
- Ex 14:21 Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea, and the Lord drove the sea back by a strong east wind all night and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
- Ex 17:5 And the Lord said to Moses, “Pass on before the people, taking with you some of the elders of Israel, and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go.
- Nu 20:11 And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, and water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock.
- Jos 2:10 For we have heard how the Lord dried up the water of the Red Sea before you when you came out of Egypt, and what you did to the two kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan, to Sihon and Og, whom you devoted to destruction.
- Jos 3:13 And when the soles of the feet of the priests bearing the ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan shall be cut off from flowing, and the waters coming down from above shall stand in one heap.”
- Jos 4:23 For the Lord your God dried up the waters of the Jordan for you until you passed over, as the Lord your God did to the Red Sea, which he dried up for us until we passed over,
- Ps 66:6 He turned the sea into dry land; they passed through the river on foot. There did we rejoice in him,
- Ps 78:15 He split rocks in the wilderness and gave them drink abundantly as from the deep.
- Ps 105:41 He opened the rock, and water gushed out; it flowed through the desert like a river.
- Isa 48:21 They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and the water gushed out.
- Isa 51:10 Was it not you who dried up the sea, the waters of the great deep, who made the depths of the sea a way for the redeemed to pass over?