Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 74:1 in English Standard Version
"A Maskil of Asaph. O God, why do you cast us off forever? Why does your anger smoke against the sheep of your pasture?"
- De 29:20 The Lord will not be willing to forgive him, but rather the anger of the Lord and his jealousy will smoke against that man, and the curses written in this book will settle upon him, and the Lord will blot out his name from under heaven.
- Ps 18:8 Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.
- Ps 44:9 But you have rejected us and disgraced us and have not gone out with our armies.
- Ps 50:1 A Psalm of Asaph. The Mighty One, God the Lord, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to its setting.
- Ps 79:13 But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise.
- Ps 95:7 For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. Today, if you hear his voice,
- Ps 100:3 Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Jer 23:1 “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture!” declares the Lord.
- Eze 34:31 And you are my sheep, human sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, declares the Lord God.”