Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 68:6 in English Standard Version
"God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity, but the rebellious dwell in a parched land."
- 1Sa 2:5 Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread, but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
- Ps 68:18 You ascended on high, leading a host of captives in your train and receiving gifts among men, even among the rebellious, that the Lord God may dwell there.
- Ps 69:33 For the Lord hears the needy and does not despise his own people who are prisoners.
- Ps 107:10 Some sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, prisoners in affliction and in irons,
- Ps 107:14 He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and burst their bonds apart.
- Ps 107:33 He turns rivers into a desert, springs of water into thirsty ground,
- Ps 107:40 he pours contempt on princes and makes them wander in trackless wastes;
- Ps 113:9 He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the Lord!
- Ps 146:7 who executes justice for the oppressed, who gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets the prisoners free;
- Ac 12:7 And behold, an angel of the Lord stood next to him, and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him, saying, “Get up quickly.” And the chains fell off his hands.
- Ac 16:26 and suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken. And immediately all the doors were opened, and everyone’s bonds were unfastened.