Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 68:18 in English Standard Version
"You ascended on high, leading a host of captives in your train and receiving gifts among men, even among the rebellious, that the Lord God may dwell there."
- Ex 29:45 I will dwell among the people of Israel and will be their God.
- Jud 5:12 “Awake, awake, Deborah! Awake, awake, break out in a song! Arise, Barak, lead away your captives, O son of Abinoam.
- Ps 7:7 Let the assembly of the peoples be gathered about you; over it return on high.
- Ps 47:5 God has gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
- Ps 78:60 He forsook his dwelling at Shiloh, the tent where he dwelt among mankind,
- Joh 14:23 Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
- Ac 1:9 And when he had said these things, as they were looking on, he was lifted up, and a cloud took him out of their sight.
- Ac 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
- Ac 2:33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
- Ro 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Eph 4:8 Therefore it says, “When he ascended on high he led a host of captives, and he gave gifts to men.”
- 1Ti 1:13 though formerly I was a blasphemer, persecutor, and insolent opponent. But I received mercy because I had acted ignorantly in unbelief,
- Re 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.