Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 60:1 in English Standard Version
"To the choirmaster: according to Shushan Eduth. A Miktam of David; for instruction; when he strove with Aram-naharaim and with Aram-zobah, and when Joab on his return struck down twelve thousand of Edom in the Valley of Salt. O God, you have rejected us, broken our defenses; you have been angry; oh, restore us."
- De 31:19 “Now therefore write this song and teach it to the people of Israel. Put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the people of Israel.
- 2Sa 5:20 And David came to Baal-perazim, and David defeated them there. And he said, “The Lord has broken through my enemies before me like a breaking flood.” Therefore the name of that place is called Baal-perazim.
- 2Sa 8:3 David also defeated Hadadezer the son of Rehob, king of Zobah, as he went to restore his power at the river Euphrates.
- 2Sa 8:13 And David made a name for himself when he returned from striking down 18,000 Edomites in the Valley of Salt.
- 2Sa 10:16 And Hadadezer sent and brought out the Syrians who were beyond the Euphrates. They came to Helam, with Shobach the commander of the army of Hadadezer at their head.
- 1Ch 18:3 David also defeated Hadadezer king of Zobah-Hamath, as he went to set up his monument at the river Euphrates.
- 1Ch 18:12 And Abishai, the son of Zeruiah, killed 18,000 Edomites in the Valley of Salt.
- Ps 16:1 A Miktam of David. Preserve me, O God, for in you I take refuge.
- Ps 44:9 But you have rejected us and disgraced us and have not gone out with our armies.
- Ps 60:10 Have you not rejected us, O God? You do not go forth, O God, with our armies.
- Ps 80:1 To the choirmaster: according to Lilies. A Testimony. Of Asaph, a Psalm. Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, you who lead Joseph like a flock. You who are enthroned upon the cherubim, shine forth.
- Ps 80:3 Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we may be saved!