Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 59:3 in English Standard Version
"For behold, they lie in wait for my life; fierce men stir up strife against me. For no transgression or sin of mine, O Lord,"
- 1Sa 24:11 See, my father, see the corner of your robe in my hand. For by the fact that I cut off the corner of your robe and did not kill you, you may know and see that there is no wrong or treason in my hands. I have not sinned against you, though you hunt my life to take it.
- Ps 7:3 O Lord my God, if I have done this, if there is wrong in my hands,
- Ps 10:9 he lurks in ambush like a lion in his thicket; he lurks that he may seize the poor; he seizes the poor when he draws him into his net.
- Ps 56:6 They stir up strife, they lurk; they watch my steps, as they have waited for my life.
- Ps 69:4 More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?