Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 53:5 in English Standard Version
"There they are, in great terror, where there is no terror! For God scatters the bones of him who encamps against you; you put them to shame, for God has rejected them."
- Le 26:17 I will set my face against you, and you shall be struck down before your enemies. Those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when none pursues you.
- Le 26:36 And as for those of you who are left, I will send faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies. The sound of a driven leaf shall put them to flight, and they shall flee as one flees from the sword, and they shall fall when none pursues.
- Ps 89:10 You crushed Rahab like a carcass; you scattered your enemies with your mighty arm.
- Ps 141:7 As when one plows and breaks up the earth, so shall our bones be scattered at the mouth of Sheol.
- Pr 28:1 The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.
- Jer 8:1 “At that time, declares the Lord, the bones of the kings of Judah, the bones of its officials, the bones of the priests, the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be brought out of their tombs.
- Eze 6:5 And I will lay the dead bodies of the people of Israel before their idols, and I will scatter your bones around your altars.