Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 51:11 in English Standard Version
"Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me."
- 2Ki 13:23 But the Lord was gracious to them and had compassion on them, and he turned toward them, because of his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them, nor has he cast them from his presence until now.
- 2Ki 17:20 And the Lord rejected all the descendants of Israel and afflicted them and gave them into the hand of plunderers, until he had cast them out of his sight.
- 2Ki 24:20 For because of the anger of the Lord it came to the point in Jerusalem and Judah that he cast them out from his presence. And Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon.
- Ps 102:10 because of your indignation and anger; for you have taken me up and thrown me down.
- Jer 7:15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I cast out all your kinsmen, all the offspring of Ephraim.
- Ro 8:9 You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.
- Eph 4:30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.