Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 44:9 in English Standard Version
"But you have rejected us and disgraced us and have not gone out with our armies."
- Jud 4:14 And Deborah said to Barak, “Up! For this is the day in which the Lord has given Sisera into your hand. Does not the Lord go out before you?” So Barak went down from Mount Tabor with 10,000 men following him.
- 2Sa 5:24 And when you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the balsam trees, then rouse yourself, for then the Lord has gone out before you to strike down the army of the Philistines.”
- Ps 43:2 For you are the God in whom I take refuge; why have you rejected me? Why do I go about mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
- Ps 44:23 Awake! Why are you sleeping, O Lord? Rouse yourself! Do not reject us forever!
- Ps 60:1 To the choirmaster: according to Shushan Eduth. A Miktam of David; for instruction; when he strove with Aram-naharaim and with Aram-zobah, and when Joab on his return struck down twelve thousand of Edom in the Valley of Salt. O God, you have rejected us, broken our defenses; you have been angry; oh, restore us.
- Ps 60:10 Have you not rejected us, O God? You do not go forth, O God, with our armies.
- Ps 74:1 A Maskil of Asaph. O God, why do you cast us off forever? Why does your anger smoke against the sheep of your pasture?
- Ps 89:38 But now you have cast off and rejected; you are full of wrath against your anointed.
- Ps 108:11 Have you not rejected us, O God? You do not go out, O God, with our armies.