Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 44:13 in English Standard Version
"You have made us the taunt of our neighbors, the derision and scorn of those around us."
- Ne 2:17 Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer derision.”
- Ps 39:8 Deliver me from all my transgressions. Do not make me the scorn of the fool!
- Ps 79:4 We have become a taunt to our neighbors, mocked and derided by those around us.
- Ps 80:6 You make us an object of contention for our neighbors, and our enemies laugh among themselves.
- Ps 89:41 All who pass by plunder him; he has become the scorn of his neighbors.
- Ps 119:22 Take away from me scorn and contempt, for I have kept your testimonies.