Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 44:1 in English Standard Version
"To the choirmaster. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah. O God, we have heard with our ears, our fathers have told us, what deeds you performed in their days, in the days of old:"
- Ex 10:2 and that you may tell in the hearing of your son and of your grandson how I have dealt harshly with the Egyptians and what signs I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord.”
- Ex 12:26 And when your children say to you, ‘What do you mean by this service?’
- Ex 13:8 You shall tell your son on that day, ‘It is because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt.’
- Ex 13:14 And when in time to come your son asks you, ‘What does this mean?’ you shall say to him, ‘By a strong hand the Lord brought us out of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
- De 6:20 “When your son asks you in time to come, ‘What is the meaning of the testimonies and the statutes and the rules that the Lord our God has commanded you?’
- Jud 6:13 And Gideon said to him, “Please, my lord, if the Lord is with us, why then has all this happened to us? And where are all his wonderful deeds that our fathers recounted to us, saying, ‘Did not the Lord bring us up from Egypt?’ But now the Lord has forsaken us and given us into the hand of Midian.”
- Ps 42:1 To the choirmaster. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah. As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
- Ps 77:5 I consider the days of old, the years long ago.
- Ps 78:3 things that we have heard and known, that our fathers have told us.