Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 40:6 in English Standard Version
"In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted, but you have given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required."
- 1Sa 15:22 And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams.
- Job 33:16 then he opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings,
- Ps 51:16 For you will not delight in sacrifice, or I would give it; you will not be pleased with a burnt offering.
- Pr 21:3 To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice.
- Heb 10:5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said, “Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired, but a body have you prepared for me;