Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 33:7 in English Standard Version
"He gathers the waters of the sea as a heap; he puts the deeps in storehouses."
- Ex 15:8 At the blast of your nostrils the waters piled up; the floods stood up in a heap; the deeps congealed in the heart of the sea.
- Jos 3:13 And when the soles of the feet of the priests bearing the ark of the Lord, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan shall be cut off from flowing, and the waters coming down from above shall stand in one heap.”
- Jos 3:16 the waters coming down from above stood and rose up in a heap very far away, at Adam, the city that is beside Zarethan, and those flowing down toward the Sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off. And the people passed over opposite Jericho.
- Job 38:8 “Or who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb,
- Ps 78:13 He divided the sea and let them pass through it, and made the waters stand like a heap.