Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 25:3 in English Standard Version
"Indeed, none who wait for you shall be put to shame; they shall be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous."
- Ps 59:3 For behold, they lie in wait for my life; fierce men stir up strife against me. For no transgression or sin of mine, O Lord,
- Isa 49:23 Kings shall be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. With their faces to the ground they shall bow down to you, and lick the dust of your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”
- Jer 3:20 Surely, as a treacherous wife leaves her husband, so have you been treacherous to me, O house of Israel, declares the Lord.’”
- Ro 5:5 and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
- Php 1:20 as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.