Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 18:43 in English Standard Version
"You delivered me from strife with the people; you made me the head of the nations; people whom I had not known served me."
- 2Sa 3:1 There was a long war between the house of Saul and the house of David. And David grew stronger and stronger, while the house of Saul became weaker and weaker.
- 2Sa 8:1 After this David defeated the Philistines and subdued them, and David took Metheg-ammah out of the hand of the Philistines.
- 2Sa 19:9 And all the people were arguing throughout all the tribes of Israel, saying, “The king delivered us from the hand of our enemies and saved us from the hand of the Philistines, and now he has fled out of the land from Absalom.
- 2Sa 19:43 And the men of Israel answered the men of Judah, “We have ten shares in the king, and in David also we have more than you. Why then did you despise us? Were we not the first to speak of bringing back our king?” But the words of the men of Judah were fiercer than the words of the men of Israel.
- 2Sa 20:1 Now there happened to be there a worthless man, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjaminite. And he blew the trumpet and said, “We have no portion in David, and we have no inheritance in the son of Jesse; every man to his tents, O Israel!”
- Ps 2:8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
- Ps 22:27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.
- Isa 55:5 Behold, you shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that did not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and of the Holy One of Israel, for he has glorified you.