Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 18:28 in English Standard Version
"For it is you who light my lamp; the Lord my God lightens my darkness."
- 2Sa 21:17 But Abishai the son of Zeruiah came to his aid and attacked the Philistine and killed him. Then David’s men swore to him, “You shall no longer go out with us to battle, lest you quench the lamp of Israel.”
- 1Ki 11:36 Yet to his son I will give one tribe, that David my servant may always have a lamp before me in Jerusalem, the city where I have chosen to put my name.
- 1Ki 15:4 Nevertheless, for David’s sake the Lord his God gave him a lamp in Jerusalem, setting up his son after him, and establishing Jerusalem,
- 2Ki 8:19 Yet the Lord was not willing to destroy Judah, for the sake of David his servant, since he promised to give a lamp to him and to his sons forever.
- Job 18:5 “Indeed, the light of the wicked is put out, and the flame of his fire does not shine.
- Ps 132:17 There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed.