Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 18:19 in English Standard Version
"He brought me out into a broad place; he rescued me, because he delighted in me."
- 2Sa 15:26 But if he says, ‘I have no pleasure in you,’ behold, here I am, let him do to me what seems good to him.”
- Ps 18:36 You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip.
- Ps 22:8 “He trusts in the Lord; let him deliver him; let him rescue him, for he delights in him!”
- Ps 31:8 and you have not delivered me into the hand of the enemy; you have set my feet in a broad place.
- Ps 118:5 Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free.