Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 18:15 in English Standard Version
"Then the channels of the sea were seen, and the foundations of the world were laid bare at your rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of your nostrils."
- Ex 15:8 At the blast of your nostrils the waters piled up; the floods stood up in a heap; the deeps congealed in the heart of the sea.
- Job 36:30 Behold, he scatters his lightning about him and covers the roots of the sea.
- Ps 42:1 To the choirmaster. A Maskil of the Sons of Korah. As a deer pants for flowing streams, so pants my soul for you, O God.
- Ps 106:9 He rebuked the Red Sea, and it became dry, and he led them through the deep as through a desert.
- Joe 1:20 Even the beasts of the field pant for you because the water brooks are dried up, and fire has devoured the pastures of the wilderness.
- Na 1:4 He rebukes the sea and makes it dry; he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither; the bloom of Lebanon withers.