Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 18:14 in English Standard Version
"And he sent out his arrows and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings and routed them."
- Ex 14:24 And in the morning watch the Lord in the pillar of fire and of cloud looked down on the Egyptian forces and threw the Egyptian forces into a panic,
- De 32:23 “And I will heap disasters upon them; I will spend my arrows on them;
- De 32:42 I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh— with the blood of the slain and the captives, from the long-haired heads of the enemy.’
- Jos 10:10 And the Lord threw them into a panic before Israel, who struck them with a great blow at Gibeon and chased them by the way of the ascent of Beth-horon and struck them as far as Azekah and Makkedah.
- Ps 7:13 he has prepared for him his deadly weapons, making his arrows fiery shafts.
- Ps 64:7 But God shoots his arrow at them; they are wounded suddenly.
- Ps 77:17 The clouds poured out water; the skies gave forth thunder; your arrows flashed on every side.
- Ps 144:6 Flash forth the lightning and scatter them; send out your arrows and rout them!
- Hab 3:11 The sun and moon stood still in their place at the light of your arrows as they sped, at the flash of your glittering spear.