Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 18:1 in English Standard Version
"To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David, the servant of the Lord, who addressed the words of this song to the Lord on the day when the Lord delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said: I love you, O Lord, my strength."
- Ex 15:1 Then Moses and the people of Israel sang this song to the Lord, saying, “I will sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider he has thrown into the sea.
- De 31:30 Then Moses spoke the words of this song until they were finished, in the ears of all the assembly of Israel:
- 2Sa 3:18 Now then bring it about, for the Lord has promised David, saying, ‘By the hand of my servant David I will save my people Israel from the hand of the Philistines, and from the hand of all their enemies.’”
- 2Sa 7:5 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: Would you build me a house to dwell in?
- Ps 36:1 To the choirmaster. Of David, the servant of the Lord. Transgression speaks to the wicked deep in his heart; there is no fear of God before his eyes.
- Ps 89:3 You have said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one; I have sworn to David my servant:
- Ps 89:20 I have found David, my servant; with my holy oil I have anointed him,