Explore similar Bible verses on Psalm 132:17 in English Standard Version
"There I will make a horn to sprout for David; I have prepared a lamp for my anointed."
- 1Ki 11:36 Yet to his son I will give one tribe, that David my servant may always have a lamp before me in Jerusalem, the city where I have chosen to put my name.
- 1Ki 15:4 Nevertheless, for David’s sake the Lord his God gave him a lamp in Jerusalem, setting up his son after him, and establishing Jerusalem,
- 2Ki 8:19 Yet the Lord was not willing to destroy Judah, for the sake of David his servant, since he promised to give a lamp to him and to his sons forever.
- 2Ch 21:7 Yet the Lord was not willing to destroy the house of David, because of the covenant that he had made with David, and since he had promised to give a lamp to him and to his sons forever.
- Ps 132:10 For the sake of your servant David, do not turn away the face of your anointed one.
- Eze 29:21 “On that day I will cause a horn to spring up for the house of Israel, and I will open your lips among them. Then they will know that I am the Lord.”
- Lu 1:69 and has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David,